- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
Product not available
Want a consultation with an expert?
Along with a new season of the HBO series, Girls, January 2013 brings an exciting partnership between Deborah Lippmann and HBO: a limited-edition set of four nail lacquers inspired by each character.
As always, Deborah's nail colors are named after songs. With music being an emotional force in the show, the four shades are aptly named with song titles that symbolize each of the girls' distinct personalities. Independent, feminine, playful, sexy and of course complex - there is a color for every kind of mood. The collection is witty and empowering while celebrating the various dimensions of feminine identity.
- Hannah: hapless hunter green.
- Marnie: prim and proper pink.
- Shoshanna: virtuous and vivid violet.
- Jessa: bohemian burgundy.
- By Deborah Lippmann.