'POETRY in lotion®' Intensive Retinol
Check Store Availability
No stores were found in your search area.
Skin concern: fine lines, wrinkles, age spots, blotchy skin.
DERMAdoctor solution: Poetry in Lotion®, designed to maximize skin rejuvenation with minimal side effects.
- High-potency retinol 1%: Helps increase dermal thickness and collagen production. Refines complexion and aids in firming skin.
- Plantago lanceolata: Thought to enhance collagen production and wound healing, in addition to antioxidant and anti-irritant benefits.
- Edelweiss extract: Used for antioxidant and free radical-scavenging properties.
- St. John's Wort leaf extract: Source of powerful irritation-soothing flavonoids.
- Phytosphingosine: Anti-redness and skin-firming properties.
- Elderberry flower extract: Antioxidant rich in bioflavonoids and anthocyanins.
- NDGA and oleanolic acid: Target redness and inflammation.
- Mallow extract: Moisturizes and calms inflamed skin.
- Meadowsweet flower extract: Anti-inflammatory and antiseptic benefits.
- Evodia rutaecarpa fruit extract and Indian frankincense: Shown to have a soothing effect on inflammation.
- Moisturization complex: Cyclomethicone provides an effective protective barrier against dehydration while safflower seed oil, hyaluronic acid, shea butter, glycerin, bisabolol, oat kernel extract and Ceramide-2 work to inhibit dryness and peeling typically associated with topical retinoid use.
How to use: Limit initial use to no more than every other night. Gradually increase frequency to every night as tolerated. Wait 20 minutes after washing to apply a pea-sized amount to skin. Avoid simultaneous application of other topical treatments/moisturizers.
- Dermatologist tested and approved.
- Allergy tested. Non-irritating.
- Fragrance- and dye-free.
- No animal testing.
- Patent pending.
- Patch testing on 50 volunteers enrolled in an independent clinical trial found no evidence of any redness, dryness or irritation.
- 1 oz.
- By DERMAdoctor®.
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Co- polymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cyclomethicone, Carthamus Tinctorius (Saf- flower) Seed Oil, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyro- spermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Polysorbate 60, Sorbitol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Retinol, Poly- sorbate 20, Butylene Glycol, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, Carbomer, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Dimethicone, Phyto- sphingosine, Caffeine, Bisabolol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Tea Carbomer, Sodium Hyalu- ronate, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Extract, Plantago Lanceolata Leaf Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Evodia Rutaecarpa Fruit Extract, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Matricaria Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucum- ber) Fruit Extract, Ceramide 2, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, BHT, Hypericum Perforatum (St. John’s Wort) Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Flower Extract, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Flower Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Leucine, Valine, Tyrosine, Arginine, Lysine.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping. Free Returns. All the time. Usually arrives in 3-6 business days. Purchases made online can also be returned or exchanged at any Nordstrom store, free of charge.