'Backstage Brushes' Travel Brush Set
What is it: A set of five travel-sized brushes by Dior from the brand's Backstage Brushes line helps you recreate the techniques of its makeup artists for a full makeup look with a professional finish.
- Powder Brush: Sweep powder onto your forehead, nose and chin, starting at the center of your face and working outward. Use the same brush to then apply blush to the cheekbones for a healthy glow effect.
- Fluid Foundation Brush: Spread the foundation from the center of your face outward, using horizontal movements to perfectly blend it into the skin.
- Eyeshadow Brush: Gently spread the eyeshadow across the entire eyelid. Structure the eyes by applying a light or dark shade along the crease of the eyelid.
- Eyeliner Brush: Draw a thin stroke of eyeliner along the upper lash line, starting at the inner corner of the eye. Intensify the line near the outer corner of the eye, depending on the look you want to achieve.
- Lip Brush: Apply product directly to the lips from the center outward. Use the brush to blend the lip liner with the lipstick or gloss.