Age Erase Recovery Mask (Nordstrom Exclusive)
Product not available
Want a consultation with an expert?
Age Erase Recovery Mask with Mega 10 Plus immediately plumps skin, leaving it firmer, smoother and younger-looking. Active vitamin D enhances the benefits of the essential vitamins, antioxidants and nutrients found in the formula. A luxurious, self-heating 'spa treatment at home,' this mask immediately rejuvenates skin, providing the perfect solution to a dull, dry and lackluster complexion. It increases circulation to enhance radiance and provide an immediate glow.
- Mega 10 Plus provides visible firming and intense moisture.
- Multiple anti-aging ingredients are enhanced by active vitamin D.
- Unique self-heating mask improves product penetration, soothes and promotes relaxation.
- Vitamins A, B, C, and E prevent collagen breakdown.
- Vitamin D relieves dry skin and helps prevent the signs of aging and skin damage.
- Hyaluronic acid hydrates and plumps skin.
- Green tea extract protects against free radicals and environmental toxins.
- Phospholipids draw moisture from the air and seal it into the skin.
- Includes six applications.
- By Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare.
- Exclusively ours.
Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ascorbic Acid, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Panthenol, Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D), Ubiquinone, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Phyllanthus Emblica Fruit Extract, Yucca Glauca Root Extract, Phospholipids, Soy Isoflavones, Superoxide Dismutase, Aminobutyric Acid, Bisabolol, Glucosamine Ascorbate, Water (Aqua), Cyclodextrin, Phytic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Silicoaluminate, PEG-8, C10-30 Cholesterol/Lanosterol Esters, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Phospholipids, Dimethicone, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Methyl Gluceth-20, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.