- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'Fort Worth Cats 1948' Baseball Cap
|Item # 281558|
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Details & Care
Give a (literal) tip of your hat to the Texas League—and celebrate baseball history—with an authentic reproduction ball cap identical to the ones worn by the 1948 Fort Worth Cats. Handcrafted from fine, felted wool broadcloth in a rich blue hue, with adjustable sizing and Ebbets Field's signature attention to detail, this statement-making cap merges classic design with contemporary craftsmanship for singular street style. Spin the brim whichever way you like—they'll all be wanting one.
- Adjustable snapback closure.
- Embroidered lettering.
- Satin undervisor and inner taping.
- Soft crown supported by horsehair buckram.
- Cotton sweatband.
- 100% wool broadcloth.
- By Ebbets Field; made in the USA.
- Heartbreakers Club Pop-In Shop.