- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'San Francisco Seals 1949' Baseball Cap
|Item # 975849|
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Details & Care
Give a (literal) tip of your hat to the Pacific Coast League—and celebrate baseball history—with an authentic reproduction ball cap identical to the ones worn by the 1949 San Francisco Seals. Handcrafted from fine, rich wool broadcloth with Ebbets Field's signature attention to detail, this statement-making cap merges classic design with contemporary craftsmanship for singular street style. Spin the brim whichever way you like—they'll all be wanting one.
- Adjustable snapback closure.
- Felt emblem.
- Satin undervisor and inner taping.
- Cotton sweatband.
- Soft crown supported by horsehair buckram.
- 100% wool broadcloth.
- By Ebbets Field; made in the USA.
- Heartbreakers Club Pop-In Shop.