- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'Seattle Rainiers 1955' Baseball Cap
|Item # 973647|
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Details & Care
Give a (literal) tip of your hat to the Pacific Coast League—and celebrate baseball history—with an authentic reproduction ball cap identical to the ones worn by the 1955 Seattle Rainiers. Handcrafted from fine, felted wool broadcloth in a rich red hue, with adjustable sizing and Ebbets Field's signature attention to detail, this statement-making cap merges classic design with contemporary craftsmanship for singular street style. Spin the brim whichever way you like—they'll all be wanting one.
- Adjustable snapback closure.
- Embroidered lettering.
- Satin undervisor and inner taping.
- Soft crown supported by horsehair buckram.
- Cotton sweatband.
- 100% wool broadcloth.
- By Ebbets Field; made in the USA.
- Heartbreakers Club Pop-In Shop.