'Fall 2014' Nail Polish
|Item # 846409|
The essie Fall 2014 collection is filled with mysterious, alluring shades that kick your season off with a splash. Each nail polish is formulated without DBP, toluene or formaldehyde.
- Fall in Line: an enigmatic jade green.
- Partner in Crime: a creamy, rich dark chocolate with deep mahogany undertones.
- Style Cartel: an inky cobalt blue.
- Take it Outside: a punchy, fresh taupe.
- The Perfect Cover Up: a powerful peacock teal.
- Dress to Kilt: a seductive red.
How to use: Apply a thin layer of base coat followed by two coats of nail polish. Finish with a top coat for a shiny, chip-resistant manicure.
- Winner of Allure magazine’s 'Best of Beauty' Award for Best Red Nail Polish shade Dress to Kilt, 2014.
- By essie.