'Fashion A - Z' Illustrated Dictionary
- Item #660593
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- A quirky, fun fashion dictionary is brimming with over 2,000 clear and concise definitions of all the key words a fashion and textile student needs to know - while beautiful illustrations by renowned illustrator and designer Zakee Shariff bring the subject to life. Affordable, accessible and up to date, the volume covers terminology including:
- Garments, accessories, details and types of cut
- Tailoring, sewing and needlework techniques
- Materials commonly used in fashion
- General terms used in fashion circles
- By Alex Newman and Zakee Shariff.
- 240 pages.
- Laurence King Publishing.
Complete the look: