'Fashion A - Z' Illustrated Dictionary
HideDetails & Care
A quirky, fun fashion dictionary is brimming with over 2,000 clear and concise definitions of all the key words a fashion and textile student needs to know - while beautiful illustrations by renowned illustrator and designer Zakee Shariff bring the subject to life. Affordable, accessible and up to date, the volume covers terminology including:
- Garments, accessories, details and types of cut
- Tailoring, sewing and needlework techniques
- Materials commonly used in fashion
- General terms used in fashion circles
- By Alex Newman and Zakee Shariff.
- 240 pages.
- Laurence King Publishing.