'Kånken No. 2' Backpack
- Item #970171
(Available every day, from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- This versatile backpack that can be alternately carried like a tote was originally designed as a school bag for Swedish children in the late 1970s. Made from heavy-duty, waxable G-1000 fabric that repels water and detailed with genuine leather trim, this sturdy pack not only evokes classic style, it offers durable, long-lasting functionality.
- Zip-around closure.
- Exterior zip pocket; side slit pockets.
- Adjustable nylon shoulder straps.
- Top leather carrying handles.
- Fully lined.
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Spot clean.
- By Fjällräven; imported.
- The Rail.
Complete the look:
to get more