'Kånken No. 2' Backpack
This versatile backpack that can be alternately carried like a tote was originally designed as a school bag for Swedish children in the late 1970s.
- 12"W x 16 1/2"H x 4 1/2"D.
- 1.20 lbs.
This versatile backpack that can be alternately carried like a tote was originally designed as a school bag for Swedish children in the late 1970s. Made from heavy-duty, waxable G-1000 fabric that repels water and detailed with genuine leather trim, this sturdy pack not only evokes classic style, it offers durable, long-lasting functionality.
- Zip-around closure.
- Exterior zip pocket; side slit pockets.
- Adjustable nylon shoulder straps.
- Top leather carrying handles.
- Fully lined.
- 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Spot clean.
- By Fjällräven; imported.
- Item #970171
Select a color to see if gift options are available for this item.
Make their day—instantly—with an eGift
- YOU PICK
- THEY CUSTOMIZE
- WE DELIVER
- You pick and buy the gift. All you need is their email.
- They customize by choosing the color and size.
- We deliver exactly what they want.
Don't worry if it isn't quite their style—they can choose to get a gift card for the full amount, instead.