'Sole di Capri' Lidded Candle
Italian painter, sculptor and engraver Piero Fornasetti considered most objects a canvas. From umbrella stands to side tables to decorative trays, the legendary Italian artist and designer put his signature whimsical mark on over 11,000 objects. The Fornasetti legacy continues today with his son Barnaba, who reinterprets the world famous motifs onto a collection of scented decorative objects.
The design of the Sole di Capri candle is reminiscent of long summer days spent on the sun-drenched island of Capri. Piero Fornasetti always had a great passion for Capri and created this iconic design from his imagination before ever visiting the legendary island. The candle is made from hand-poured, 100% vegetal wax and, once your candle has burned away, the jar can be used as decoration.
- Top: lemon, bergamot, mandarin, galbanum.
- Middle: pine sap, samphire.
- Base: citus labdanum, ambergris.
- 6" height.
- 10.5 oz.
- 60-hour burn time.
- By Fornasetti; made in the UK.
- Item #5051951
Make their day—instantly—with an eGift
- YOU PICK
- THEY CUSTOMIZE
- WE DELIVER
- You pick and buy the gift. All you need is their email.
- They customize by choosing the color and size.
- We deliver exactly what they want.
Don't worry if it isn't quite their style—they can choose to get a gift card for the full amount, instead.