- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
HideDetails & Care
Frye's 150-year heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in a bench-crafted boot with a vintaged upper, stacked heel, and an asymmetrical topline.
- 2 1/2" heel.
- 14" boot shaft; 15 3/4" calf circumference.
- Side zip closure.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper, lining and sole.
- By Frye; imported.
- BP. Shoes.
Write a Review0 Reviews