Details & Care
Frye's 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in a bench-crafted boot with a tabbed topline. Meticulously weathered leather and Western details lend timeless style.
- 2 1/2" heel (size 8.5).
- 16" boot shaft; 14" calf circumference.
- Partial side-zip closure.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper, lining and sole.
- By Frye; imported.
- BP. Shoes.
- Item #961430