'Carson' Tall Riding Boot
HideDetails & Care
Frye's 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in a bench-crafted boot with a tabbed topline. Hand-antiqued leather and Western details lend timeless style.
- 1 1/4" heel (size 8 1/2).
- 15" boot shaft; 16" calf circumference.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper, lining and sole.
- By Frye; imported.
- BP Shoes.