One of Frye's original heritage styles is designed with the finest American leather for durability and performance, and topped with folded, double-thickness pull tabs. Genuine Goodyear welt construction includes a high-abrasion neoprene sole and heel, with secure treads for traction. Bench-crafted by hand, Frye’s 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in every style.
- 1 3/4" heel.
- 11 1/2" boot shaft; 15 1/2" calf circumference (size 9).
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper and lining/rubber sole.
- 150th anniversary collection.
- By Frye; made in the USA.
- BP. Shoes.
- Item #136499