Details & Care
Oiled-leather boot with a squared snub toe and an ankle harness with antiqued brass hardware. Known for their strength, durability and comfort, Frye boots are constructed with genuine leather welts.
- Insole fights odor-causing bacteria.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper/rubber sole.
- By Frye; made in the USA.
- Men's Shoes.
- Item #140578
- The heel may also slip up or down. Gradually the boot will conform to your heel, and it should slip less.