One of Frye's original heritage styles is designed with the finest American leather for durability and performance, and topped with folded, double-thickness pull tabs. Genuine Goodyear welt construction includes a high-abrasion neoprene sole and heel, with secure treads for traction.
- Approx. heel height: 1 3/4".
- Approx. boot shaft height: 11 1/2"; 15 1/2" calf circumference (size 9).
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper and lining/rubber sole.
- By Frye; made in the USA.
- BP. Shoes.
- Item #136499
Select a size and color to see if gift options are available for this item.