- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
'Jenna Skull Stud' Short Boot
HideDetails & Care
Burnished studs, arranged in an edgy skull shape, stand out against the antiqued finish of a classically cut boot wrapped by a buckled accent strap. Bench-crafted by hand, Frye’s 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in every style.
- 1" heel.
- 8 1/4" boot shaft; 13 3/4" calf circumference. Narrow calf.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper and lining/rubber sole.
- Pull-on style.
- By Frye; imported.
- BP. Shoes.