- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'Jet Engineer' Boot (Limited Edition)
|Item # 696261|
Details & Care
Frye's 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in a bench-crafted boot with weathered buckles. An asymmetrical topline lends modern edge to the vintage style.
- 1 1/4" heel; 8 1/2" boot shaft; 14" calf circumference. Narrow calf (size 7.5).
- 150th anniversary collection.
- Adjustable buckle closure.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper, lining and sole.
- By Frye; made in the USA.
- BP. Shoes.
Watch the video: Boot Fit Fundamentals
Learn More: How to Measure Boots