Details & Care
Stonewashed leather guarantees a stand-out finish for a rugged riding boot tipped with slim, pull-on tabs.
- BP. Shoes.
- By Frye; imported.
- Leather upper, lining and sole.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- Approx. boot shaft height: 16"; 15" calf circumference.
- Approx. heel height: 1".
- Item #529909
- If boot is difficult to slip on initially, place a plastic bag over your sock for easier entry. Tear away the bag once the boot is on your foot.