- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'Melissa Button' Leather Riding Boot
Check Store Availability
No stores were found in your search area.
Details & Care
Button-accented pull tabs top a handcrafted riding boot fashioned from fine, hand-burnished leather for a marbled, vintage look. Bench-crafted by hand, Frye’s 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in every detail.
- 1" heel (size 8.5).
- 15" boot shaft; 15" calf circumference.
- Pull-on style.
- Foam-cushioned midsole.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper, lining and sole.
- By Frye; imported.
- BP. Shoes.
Watch the video: Boot Fit Fundamentals
Learn More: How to Measure Boots
- If boot is difficult to slip on initially, place a plastic bag over your sock for easier entry. Tear away the bag once the boot is on your foot.
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130