- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
'Melissa Scrunch' Boot
HideDetails & Care
A burnished boot is crafted from soft, antiqued, full-grain leather. The style is versatile, expertly crafted and quintessentially American. A low stacked heel and stretch panel in back add comfort. Bench-crafted by hand, Frye’s 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in every style.
- 1 1/4" heel (size 8.5).
- 14" boot shaft; 14" calf circumference. Stretches to fit wide calf.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper, lining and sole.
- By Frye; imported.
- BP. Shoes.