- CLICK ABOVE TO ZOOM
'Veronica Slouch' Leather Engineer Boot
Details & Care
Comfort and quality are exemplified in a stylish engineer design, with antiqued brass buckles, a rounded toe last and durable Goodyear welt construction. Bench-crafted by hand, Frye’s 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in every detail.
- 1 1/4" heel.
- 13 1/2" boot shaft; 14" calf circumference.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Calf leather upper/leather lining/rubber sole.
- By Frye; imported.
- BP. Shoes.
Watch the video: Boot Fit Fundamentals
Learn More: How to Measure Boots
Check Store Availability
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130