Details & Care
Stonewashed leather perfects the lived-in vibe of a Western boot with an intricately finished, shortened shaft. Bench-crafted by hand, Frye’s 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in every style.
- Stonewashed leathers are distressed for a rich, unique finish.
- Approx. heel height: 1".
- Approx. boot shaft height: 7".
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper, lining and sole.
- By Frye; imported.
- BP. Shoes.
- Item #533946