- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
'Wylie' Stitch Boot (Limited Edition)
HideDetails & Care
Frye's 150-year-old heritage of quality leatherwork is evident in a bench-crafted boot with Western-style stitching. The leather upper is meticulously weathered and burnished for a worn-in look with a rich, unique finish. No two boots are quite the same.
- 150th anniversary collection.
- 1 1/4" heel (size 7.5).
- 12 1/2" boot shaft; 15" calf circumference.
- Pull-on style.
- Natural hide variations and markings contribute to the custom look of each boot. No two are alike.
- In hot or humid weather, natural leather may release a protective, waxy coating; simply wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Leather upper, lining and sole.
- By Frye; imported.
- BP. Shoes.