'Eyes to Kill Excess' Mascara
- Free ShippingItem #329322
(Beauty Stylists are available from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
- Giorgio Armani has upped the volume with Eyes to Kill Excess, the ultimate weapon in eye seduction. In the darkest black, the exceptionally volumizing mascara arms the lashes instantly, accentuating the eye with more depth and intensity.
Instant full volume: Eyes to Kill Excess full-volume mascara thickens and separates the lashes with a striking, long-lasting, wet finish. This clearly defined, denser lash fringe is the best weapon for daring volumizing lashes.
Oversized brush: The secret to Eyes to Kill Excess mascara lies in the combination of a unique formula and an oversized patented lash brush. This unique high-precision, supple bristle-weave design coats and textures each lash in fewer strokes.
Science smart: The fusion of a Wax™ Complex and the new texturing agents creates a fluid and creamy texture that glides onto the lashes and allows for an easy, homogeneous application. Wax™ Complex contains a blend of hard and soft waxes to optimize the lashes with an instantaneous full-volume impact. From the root to the tip it coats and grooms lash by lash, leaving them thickened yet flexible.
Black lacquered: The refined ultra-black pigments render an appealing lacquered effect for 'drop dead' eye seduction. To accentuate Eyes to Kill Excess, the outer casing is in shiny black lacquer engraved with the signature logo.
- Megan Fox is wearing Eyes to Kill Excess Mascara and Rouge d'Armani Lipstick #506.
- Winner of Allure magazine’s ‘Best of Beauty’ award for Best Top Splurges, 2013.
- By Giorgio Armani.
Complete the look:
Suggested for you:
to get more