'Maestro' Eyeshadow Quad
- Item #250866
(Beauty Stylists are available from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
- Inspired by the rich colors of the rocks, earth, sea and natural vegetation of the Italian coast, these Maestro eyeshadow harmonies range from the classic Armani matte shades of grey, black and navy to rich, iridescent hues of lilac and gold. The Maestro palettes are the first Armani eyeshadow palettes to be enriched with light Micro-fil™ silk powders that melt perfectly into the skin to layer transparent and iridescent effects. This new formula concentrates the power of subtle vibrant colors, the touch of silk and supreme lasting comfort. The texture is enriched with micronized pigments for intense, pure color and improved crease-proof adherence.
1. Ocean: the intense and changing colors of the sea (deep grey, black, white and blue marine).
2. Floral: soft blossoming colors (pink orchid, black rose, magnolia, day lily).
3. Earth: inspired by the rich color of vegetation (moss, deep wood, golden grasses, autumn leaf).
4. Stone: a subtle palette of tone-on-tone stone colors (limestone, graphite, granite, marble).
5. Desert: intense colors inspired by warm desert heat (desert rose, earth brown, burnt beige, pale sand).
6. Mineral: a harmony of mineral colors (amethyst, grey obsidian, rose quartz, beige opal).
- By Giorgio Armani.
Suggested for you:
to get more