Worsted Wool Suit
|Item # 643215|
Details & Care
Patterned in earthy tonal plaid, a classically cut suit exudes professional charm and a put-together air. Single-pleat trousers offer a shapely silhouette, and a two-button, notch-lapel jacket presents a strong front.
- Jacket has four-button cuffs; chest pocket; flap pockets; three interior pockets; center vent.
- Trousers have zip fly with hook-and-bar closure; slant pockets; back button-closure welt pockets.
- Unhemmed. Basic alterations are free for full-price suits: includes trouser hemming and waist, seat and sleeve adjustments. Other alterations will be charged. Find a store.
- Jacket is fully lined; trousers are partially lined.
- Wool; dry clean.
- By Hart Schaffner Marx; made in the USA of imported fabric.
- Men's Clothing.
Watch the video: Men's Suits and Sportcoats