'B Series' Stripe Wool Suit
HideDetails & Care
In a nod to time-tested tradition, a rich suit features subtly striped wool construction and a two-button, notch-lapel jacket paired with flat-front trousers.
- Jacket has four-button cuffs; chest pocket; flap pockets; four interior pockets; side vents.
- Trousers have zip fly with hook-and-bar and button-tab closure; interior anchor button; front slant pockets; back button-closure welt pockets.
- Unhemmed. Basic alterations are free for full-price suits: includes trouser hemming and waist, seat and sleeve adjustments. Other alterations will be charged. Find a store.
- Jacket is fully lined; trousers are partially lined.
- Wool; dry clean.
- By Hickey Freeman; made in the USA.
- Men's Clothing.