Charcoal Worsted Wool Suit
|Item # 355091|
Details & Care
A dark charcoal suit is styled with a two-button, notch-lapel jacket paired with single-pleated trousers.
- Jacket has flap pockets; besom chest pockets; four interior pockets; side vents.
- Trousers have zip fly with hook-and-bar closure; slant pockets; back button-closure welt pockets.
- Unhemmed. Basic alterations are free for full-price suits: includes trouser hemming and waist, seat and sleeve adjustments. Other alterations will be charged. Find a store.
- Jacket is fully lined; trousers are lined to the knee.
- Worsted wool; dry clean.
- By Hickey Freeman; made in the USA.
- Men's Clothing.
Watch the video: Men's Suits and Sportcoats