Navy Worsted Wool Suit
Details & Care
A dark navy suit pairs a two-button, notch-lapel jacket with single-pleated trousers. Four interior pockets on the jacket provide on-the-go convenience.
- Jacket has besom chest pocket; flap pockets; side vents.
- Trousers have zip fly with button closure; front slant pockets; back button-closure welt pockets.
- Split-waist construction for easy alteration.
- Unhemmed. Basic alterations are free for full-price suits: includes trouser hemming and waist, seat and sleeve adjustments. Other alterations will be charged. Find a store.
- Jacket is fully lined, trousers are lined to the knee.
- Worsted wool; dry clean.
- By Hickey Freeman; made in the USA.
- Men's Clothing.
- Item #355092