- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
HideDetails & Care
A finely lined windowpane grid structures an updated classic suit cut from pure wool and comprised of a jacket with traditional notch lapels and trousers shaped by a pleated front.
- Jacket has two-button closure; four-button cuffs; chest pocket; flap pockets; three interior pockets; side vents.
- Trousers have zip fly with hook-and-bar closure and anchor button; front slant pockets; back button-closure welt pockets.
- Unhemmed. Basic alterations are free for full-price suits: includes trouser hemming and waist, seat and sleeve adjustments. Other alterations will be charged. Find a store.
- Jacket is fully lined; trousers are partially lined.
- Wool; dry clean.
- By Hickey Freeman; made in the USA.
- Men's Clothing.
Write a Review0 Reviews