Ambient® Lighting Edit Volume 3
What it is: A limited-edition Ambient Lighting Edit featuring three best-selling and three new exclusive shades for a flawlessly lit complexion.
What it does: This travel-friendly palette of lighting essentials takes you from day to night so you can create your perfect light anytime, anywhere. This collectible palette is available exclusively this season. From a fresh, youthful look for day to a sophisticated, vibrant look for night, this edit is everything you need to finish, brighten, contour and highlight your skin. Each shade is formulated with the brand's Photoluminescent Technology to capture, diffuse and soften surrounding light for skin that appears softer, younger and lit-from-within.
- Dim Light (neutral peach beige that blurs imperfections and highlights the complexion)
- Diffused Light (soft, warm, pale yellow that conceals redness and gives skin clarity)
- Luminous Bronzed Light (medium tan fused with Luminous Light for a softer, candlelit warmth)
- New Surreal Halo (deep berry blush fused with Surreal Light for a vibrant flush of color)
- New Pure Effect (bright petal pink fused with glimmering rose for a youthful glow)
- New Hypnotic Strobe Light (champagne powder infused with multidimensional pearl for sublime highlight)
How to use: Apply Dim Light or Diffused Light all over your face as a finishing powder. Contour the hollows of your cheeks with Luminous Bronze Light. Apply Pure Effect to your cheeks for a youthful glow or Surreal Halo for a vibrant flush. Apply Hypnotic Strobe Light to the high points of your face, such as the tops of your cheeks, bridge of your nose, brow bone and cupid's bow. It can be used wet for a more intense highlight.
- 0.04 oz. each
- Item #5476419
Make their day—instantly—with an eGift
- YOU PICK
- THEY CUSTOMIZE
- WE DELIVER
- You pick and buy the gift. All you need is their email.
- They customize by choosing the color and size.
- We deliver exactly what they want.
Don't worry if it isn't quite their style—they can choose to get a gift card for the full amount, instead.