Skin Smoothing Laser
iluminage Skin Smoothing Laser is the first at-home laser FDA-cleared to reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes and mouth. It’s safe enough to use at home yet as effective as professional lasers for the treatment of facial wrinkles. The laser triggers the body’s natural response to generate new collagen fibers, reinforcing skin structure from within to significantly reduce the signs of aging around the eyes and mouth.
- 78% of test patients demonstrated a significant improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by two weeks.
- 87% of test patients demonstrated a significant improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by four weeks.
- 95% of test patients demonstrated a significant improvement in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by 12.
How to use:
- Step 1: Wash and dry your face. Clean skin is critical for optimal results.
- Step 2: Plan your treatment. While exact placements of the laser pulses will depend on your particular needs, the Skin Smoothing Laser is intended for use around the eyes and mouth areas and is best used during the weekday in the evenings.
- Step 3: Treat your skin. Place the tip of the wand in contact with your skin. Watch and listen for confirmation lights and tones. When they end, move the tip 1/4 of an inch to the next location and reposition. The total number of pulses per zone should be about 40.
- Step 4: Care for your skin post-treatment. Feeling a bit of warmth on your skin is completely normal and a moisturizing cream will help minimize any discomfort and keep your skin adequately hydrated.
Pro tips: Do not use the laser on skin that is infected, irritated, burned or cut, as this could cause increased discomfort or irritation. Wait until the infection, burn or cut has healed before using again.
- Do not use when taking antibiotics.
- By iluminage.
- Item #748284