'Dragon Ice' Relief & Recovery Balm
Dragon Ice Relief and Recovery Balm by Jack Black penetrates deep into your skin to lessen inflammation, soothe muscle and joint aches and strains, stimulate immune defense and support the body’s optimal healing process.
Features and benefits:
- It’s enriched with a blend of invigorating menthol, dragon’s blood – a body-fortifying ingredient from the Amazon – and restorative MSM, willowherb and organic oil.
- Works pre- and post- workout to enhance performance and speedy recovery.
- Works well for backaches, sprains and headaches and to help relieve stress.
- 4 oz.
- By Jack Black.
- Item #297387
Active Ingredient: Menthol 2.2%; Inactive Ingredients: Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Beta-Glucan, Bisabolol, Boswellia Serrata Extract, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol,Cetearyl Glucoside,Chlorphenesin, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Croton Lechleri Resin Extract (Dragon's Blood), Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM),Disodium EDTA, Epilobium Angustifolium Leaf/Stem Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Glycerin,Glycine Soja (Soybean) Seed Extract*, Hydrastis Canadensis (Golden Seal) Root Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Lonicera Caprifolium Flower Extract, Lonicera Japonica Flower Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Menthyl Lactate, Origanum Vulgare Leaf Extract, PEG-8 Dimethicone, Propanediol, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Extract, Water (Aqua), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract. *Certified Organic.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Make their day—instantly—with an eGift
- YOU PICK
- THEY CUSTOMIZE
- WE DELIVER
- You pick and buy the gift. All you need is their email.
- They customize by choosing the color and size.
- We deliver exactly what they want.
Don't worry if it isn't quite their style—they can choose to get a gift card for the full amount, instead.