'True Volume' Thickening Shampoo
Product not available
Want a consultation with an expert?
True Volume Thickening Shampoo helps your hair look thicker and fuller while keeping your scalp skin healthy.
Features and benefits:
- Expansion Technology delivers creatine and wheat protein, potent bodybuilding ingredients, into the hair shaft, increasing the thickness of each strand.
- White lupine energizes the scalp and hair follicles to sustain healthy hair growth and minimize hair loss.
- Basil and tea tree oil combat dry, itchy scalp skin.
- The PureScience formula features a blend of naturally derived surfactants and certified organic ingredients.
How to use: Massage a quarter-size amount into wet hair. Work into lather. Rinse.
- 12 oz.
- Fragrance-free; paraben-free; colorant-free.
- Ideal for everyday use and for all hair types.
- Safe for color-treated hair.
- By Jack Black.
Water, Sodium Methyl 2-Sulfolaurate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Cocamide MEA, Disodium 2-Sulfolaurate, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein (White Lupine), Creatine, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil) Leaf Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract*, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Panthenol, Prunus Cerasus (Cherry) Extract*, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Butylene Glycol, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Coco-Glucoside, Disodium EDTA, Glyceryl Oleate, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-10, Polysorbate 20, Trideceth-12, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Caprylyl Glycol. * Certified Organic.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.