- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
Kantha Hand Crafted Throw
HideDetails & Care
Let us choose for you. A one-of-a-kind throw crafted by female artisans in villages throughout India is hand-quilted from reclaimed cotton saris using a traditional Indian embroidery technique called kantha. Unique in color, size and pattern, each throw is hand-picked for its beauty and intricate craftsmanship. No two are alike.
- Color, size and pattern vary.
- Approx. dimensions: 55"W x 75"L.
- Cotton; spot clean or dry clean.
- By Sudha Pennathur; made in India.