- Alternate Image 1 Selected - Kate Somerville® 'Age Arrest' Wrinkle Reducing Cream
- Alternate Image 2 - Kate Somerville® 'Age Arrest' Wrinkle Reducing Cream
- Alternate Image 3 - Kate Somerville® 'Age Arrest' Wrinkle Reducing Cream
- Alternate Image 4 - Kate Somerville® 'Age Arrest' Wrinkle Reducing Cream
- Alternate Image 5 - Kate Somerville® 'Age Arrest' Wrinkle Reducing Cream
- Alternate Image 6 - Kate Somerville® 'Age Arrest' Wrinkle Reducing Cream
'Age Arrest' Wrinkle Reducing Cream
What it is: An anti-aging moisturizer with breakthrough Telo-5™ technology proven to combat the appearance of wrinkles, fines lines and the comprehensive signs of aging.
Who it's for: Anyone who wants significantly moisturized, radiant and glowing skin.
What it does: Telo-5 technology is designed to combat signs of aging, delivering a younger-looking and rejuvenated complexion, while an age-defying peptide with anti-glycation properties helps reduce the degradation of collagen and improve the appearance of firmness and lifting. A new bio-ferment extract of laminaria kelp works synergistically with skin's natural hyaluronic acid to help diminish the appearance of wrinkles, and a proprietary blend of sea whip extract and algae plasma soothes sensitive skin immediately and over time.
In an independent clinical study after four weeks of use:
- 90% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin firmness and elasticity.
- 93% of women showed highly significant improvement in skin discoloration and skin tone evenness.
After six weeks of use:
- 93% of women said their skin felt hydrated and moisturized.
- Women noted crow’s feet and fine lines were significantly improved.
How to use: Use twice a day, morning and night. Apply a thin, even layer to your face and neck. Use alone or layer over your favorite treatment serum.
- 1.7 oz.
- Safe for sensitive skin.
- Paraben-free; phthalate-free; sulfate-free.
- Not tested on animals.
- By Kate Somerville; made in the USA.
- Item #925441
Water/Aqua/Eau, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocoglycerides, Propanediol, Glycerin, Cetyl Esters, Dimethicone, Tridecyl Neopentanoate, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Ergothioneine, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Dipeptide-10, Kappaphycus Alvarezii Extract, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Avena Sativa (Oat) Bran Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Adenosine, Sea Whip Extract, Tripleurospermum Maritimum Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Cananga Odorata Flower Extract, Cupressus Sempervirens Seed Extract, Fucus Vesiculosus Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Jasminum Officinale (Jasmine) Flower/Leaf Extract, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Extract, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Coriandrum Sativum (Coriander) Seed Extract, Cucumis Melo Cantalupensis Fruit Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Rose Extract, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Fruit Extract, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-40 Stearate, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Arachidyl Alcohol, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Sorbitan Oleate, Isohexadecane, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Sorbic Acid.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.
Make their day—instantly—with an eGift
- YOU PICK
- THEY CUSTOMIZE
- WE DELIVER
- You pick and buy the gift. All you need is their email.
- They customize by choosing the color and size.
- We deliver exactly what they want.
Don't worry if it isn't quite their style—they can choose to get a gift card for the full amount, instead.