'CytoCell®' Dermal Energizing Treatment
Product not available
Restart your skin's metabolism! This innovative treatment combines years of research and cutting-edge technology. Kate brings you P-199, which is a synthetic peptide that stimulates stem-cell activity and restores the skin with new energized cells. CytoCell® treats all signs of aging to make your skin appear more youthful!
- Peptide P-199 enhances skin tissue and cellular regeneration, stimulates collagen production and promotes the birth of healthy new skin cells.
- Helps to improve skin tone and radiance.
- Improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Helps skin look significantly smoother.
- 93% of users experienced reduced skin roughness and dryness.
- 87% of users noticed significantly improved skin softness and smoothness.
- 87% of users said it made skin appear significantly more even.
How to use: AM/PM. Apply a thin layer to cleansed face and neck. Can be used alone or layered over a treatment serum and/or under moisturizer.
- 1.7 oz.
- By Kate Somerville®.
Water (Aqua), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, C4-24 Alkyl Dimethicone/Divinyldimethicone Crosspolymer/Isodecyl Isononanoate, Isohexadecane, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Pentylene Glycol, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Linoleic Acid,Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Whey Protein, Cetearyl Glucoside, Linolenic Acid, 1, 2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Disodium EDTA, o-Cymen-5-OL, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Lavandula Hybrida Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Tocopherol, Tropolone, Polypeptide-72, Citronellol, Limonene, Linalool.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.