Papaya and pumpkin enzymes digest dead skin cells and gentle beads buff them away. Glycolic and lactic acids polish and refine, while rich emollients leave skin supple. Caffeine stimulates, helping tighten and firm, as bergamot and lavender oils combine for a soothing scent.
- Fruit enzymes help to smooth skin.
- Gentle acids polish and help to refine texture.
- Caffeine works to stimulate and oxygenate the skin.
- Essential oils soothe the skin and smell fresh.
- Skin everywhere feels soft, looks supple and glows.
How to use: Pat the skin dry and apply Kate Somerville® Goat Milk Lotion for even softer skin. For use on body; do not use on face.
- Can be used on all skin types, except sensitive skin.
- 5 oz.
- By Kate Somerville®.
- Item #278430
Propylene Glycol,PEG-8,Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Polyethylene, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Oxidized Polyethylene, Lactic Acid,Glycolic Acid, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Papain, Lactobacillus/Pumpkin Fruit Ferment Filtrate, Caffeine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Sorbic Acid, Phenoxyethanol,Limonene, Linalool.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.