- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
'Somerville 360° Face' Self Tanning Pad
Product not available
Want a consultation with an expert?
How do you get sun without the screen? With one simple step: Somerville360°® Face Self Tanning Pads offer an incredible skin-kissed look that doesn't actually require the sun. Just like Kate's best-selling Somerville 360°® Body, these quick and easy-to-use self-tanning pads prevent uneven tone or streaking. Because this advanced moisturizing formula works with your skin's own proteins, it gradually darkens to an ultra-natural, complementary color every time. Specially designed for the face, it also contains powerful peptides and age-defying actives to diminish the appearance of lines and wrinkles, while creating a glowing complexion in just two to four hours.
- Unique sleeve applicator, with built-in exfoliators, ensures streak-free, even coverage and won't stain hands.
- Subtle tan enhancers provide immediate, natural-looking color upon application for an instantly skin-kissed complexion.
- Peptide K8 Complex and Syn-Coll are designed to smooth and even out skin and diminish the visible depth of crow's feet and wrinkles.
How to use: Use as needed, morning or evening, to get a natural glow. Place two fingers in the sleeve of the self-tanning pad. Peel off the seal to expose product. Using circular motions, gently apply to clean, dry face and neck. Use as often as needed for a deeper tan or to maintain your glow.
- Winner of Allure magazine's 'Best of Beauty' award for Best Facial Self-Tanner, 2012.
- 8 count.
- By Kate Somerville®.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Dihydroxyacetone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, PEG-100 Stearate, Mica, Glyceryl Stearate, Polyacrylate-13, Glycerin, Polyisobutene, Sodium Metabisulfite, Citric Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Polysorbate 20, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum), Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool.
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.