Kobo 'Seeds Collection' Soy Candle
- Item #644479
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Get it sooner!
Details & Care
- An environmentally friendly, pure soy candle is made by hand in New York to provide 60 hours of softly flickering light. Meanwhile, the fully recycled, biodegradable, FSC-certified, plantable packaging is infused with seeds that will grow the scent of the candle, representing a lovely and unique cradle-to-cradle approach to product and packaging.
Catalan Calendula: A playful and romantic spring day in Barcelona where the air is filled with the scent of fresh cut flowers, mixed with delicate grassy notes and a bouquet of orange blossoms.
Siam Poppy: Lusciously tropical and fragrant. In this aromatic blend a sensual combination of black and red currants accent the poppies while a final sweet citrus note tops it off.
Somerset Thyme: The richly herbaceous note of thyme is blended with the earthy undertones of sage. A subtle crushed lemon-leaf note is added to balance.
Sweet Sunflower: A soft and stunning floral blend blooming with top notes of green melon, lemon and crisp apple blended with lush mid-notes of pink jasmine, cyclamen and lily. Silky white musk and rich cedarwood lend enduring warmth and an elegant finish.
Wild Tomato Vine: Ripe, succulent tomato amid an herbaceous accord of wild clover, fresh herbs and leafy greens creating a picked-fresh-from-the-vine fragrance experience.
- Approx. dimensions: 3 1/2"H x 3 1/4"D.
- Candle is domestically grown soy; box is recycled paper.
- By Kobo; made in the USA.
Complete the look:
Suggested for you: