Bob Greene '20 Years Younger' Book (Nordstrom Exclusive)
|Item # 367054|
(Beauty Stylists are available from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Best-selling author Bob Greene's combination of practical exercise advice and a warm, supportive approach has made him one of America's leading and most beloved exercise physiologists, and now he has created a full-body and lifestyle plan that proves the old adage that age is just a number. With the help of medical experts Harold A. Lancer, M.D., Ronald L. Kotler, M.D. and Diane L. McKay, Ph.D., Greene lays out a unique science-based anti-aging plan built around The Four Pillars™ designed to have readers looking and feeling decades younger!
The Four Pillars:
- Exercise: Greene has developed a breakthrough regimen for fighting muscle and bone loss, increasing core strength, and even improving the look and feel of aging skin.
- Diet: With the help of Tufts University nutrition specialist Diane L. McKay, Ph.D., Greene has created a comprehensive nutrition plan (delicious diet plus supplements) that will promote longevity and curb the effects of aging on the body and skin.
- Skincare: Dermatologist Harold A. Lancer, M.D. shares a simple step-by-step program to promote healthy skin and battle wrinkles.
- Sleep: Ronald L. Kotler, M.D., cofounder and clinical professor of medicine at the Pennsylvania Hospital Sleep Disorders Center, offers the most up-to-date advice on aging and sleep. He offers a wealth of useful tips on getting more restful sleep, combating insomnia and having more energy throughout the day.
Bob Greene's four trusted age-reducing methods will slow the effects of time and, more important, renew and revitalize. Who couldn't use that?
- As seen on 'The Oprah Winfrey Show.'
- By Bob Greene with Harold A. Lancer, M.D., Ronald L. Kotler, M.D. and Diane L. McKay, Ph.D.