Dual Ended Cheek & Contour Brush #25
- Was: $40.00Now: $36.0010% OFFFree Shipping
- Item #585980
(Beauty Stylists are available from 7am to 1am Eastern.)
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
- Enjoy limited-time savings on selected styles through Monday, April 21, 2014. Order online or call 1.888.282.6060 to order and receive the discounted price.
A versatile, dual-ended, natural-hair brush is the ideal partner to contour the face and create a customized, naturally sculpted look. The flat, oval shape gently lays product on the skin, while the flat circular tip provides precise application.
- To sculpt and slim the face, use the flat, circular tip and apply product from the top of the cheekbone. Blend downward in a sweeping motion, ending underneath the center of the cheekbone.
- For a blushing effect, apply color on the flat portion of the oval-shaped side of the brush. Smile and apply color above cheekbone toward the hairline. Blend with short, vertical strokes.
- For a natural glow, apply highlighter color with the other oval-shaped side from the upper cheekbone to the temples.
- Use the circular tip to set concealer underneath the eyes or powder on certain parts of the face.
Complete the look:
Suggested for you:
to get more