'Screen Siren' Collection for Face, Eyes & Lips (Limited Edition) ($67 value)
- Item #965026
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
- A dazzling collection of hues for the face, lips and eyes by Laura Geller Beauty pulls inspiration from the starlets of the 1940s. Shiny red lips. Mysterious eyes. A luminous face.
- Spackle, tinted under makeup primer, in Champagne: designed to revive and retexturize skin to give you a base that makes makeup stay fresh for hours. The lightweight, oil-free formula glides on smoothly and illuminates your skin all day long. To use, smooth a thin layer over your clean, moisturized face.
- I-Care waterproof eyeliner in Black: an ophthalmologist-tested, mineral oil-free waterproof eyeliner that glides on fluidly for expertly lined lids. For a fine line, sharpen the tip and draw a line as close to your upper and/or lower lashes as possible. Extend the line slightly at the outer corner. For a smoky look, draw the line a little wider and feather it out with a smudger brush. Layer for deeper color.
- Light Beams ultimate shine lip gloss in Bitten: a super-shiny lip gloss that boasts the pout-perfecting qualities of a conditioning balm. The lightweight, nonirritating formula features a blend of jojoba oil and shea butter to leave you lips smooth and cushiony. To use, apply all over lips directly from the tube. Do not blot.
- By Laura Geller Beauty.
Complete the look:
Suggested for you: