'Enlightenment' Eye & Cheek Palette
|Item # 205597|
Give yourself the perfect look this holiday season with the Enlightenment eye and cheek palette by Laura Mercier. It features a quartet of stunning eyeshadows in shimmering neutral hues and two blushes destined to make your cheeks pop.
- Pure Glow, a beige eyeshadow.
- Grace, a mauve eyeshadow.
- Innocence, a light pink eyeshadow.
- Angelic, a light yellow eyeshadow.
- Blushing, a pink blush.
- Awakening, a pink blush.
How to use:
- Eyeshadow: Use the eye color brush to sweep the lighter shades all over your eyelid from lash line to brow. Blend well as it acts as a base and highlighter for deeper shades to come. Use the crease brush to apply the midtone shades beginning at the lash line and ending halfway up the eyelid to the crease.
- Blush: Use the flat side of your cheek color brush to brush on the color, beginning at the top of your cheekbone and brushing down to the apple of your cheek using a rounded horseshoe shape.
- By Laura Mercier.
Cheek Color: Talc, Mica, Polyethylene, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D’abeille, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lanolin, Laureth-4, Peg-150 Distearate, Chlorphenesin, Potassium Sorbate, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium Edta, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 15850 (Red 6), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake), Ci 77491, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine). <br><br>Eyeshadow: Talc, Mica, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Tricaprylin, Ceresine Wax, Aqua/Water/Eau, Lanolin Alcohol, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tetrasodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin. May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide).
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.