Laura Mercier brings her artistic eye to an exclusive color collection that’s filled with makeup must-haves for eyes, cheeks and lips.
Six Eyeshadow Shades (0.02 oz. each):
- Buff Pearl, a limited-edition hue with a luster finish
- Fresco, a matte finish
- Cherrywood, a limited-edition hue with a luster finish
- Guava, a sateen finish
- Stone Sable, a limited-edition hue with a sateen finish
- Deep Night, a matte finish
Two Second Skin Cheek Colors (0.07 oz.):
- Lush Nectarine
- Rose Petal
- Deluxe-size Caviar Stick in Rosegold (0.03 oz.)
- Full-size Full Blown Volume Suprême Mascara in Black (0.2 oz.)
- Full-size Lip Glacé in limited-edition Gilded Rose (0.15 oz.)
How to use: For eyeshadows, sweep lighter shades all over your eyelid from lash line to brow. Blend well and color with a mid-tone shade at the crease. Blend the deeper shade all over the lid for soft definition. Line your eyes with Caviar Stick for extra impact. Give your cheeks a little pop with Second Skin Cheek Color. To apply mascara, wiggle the brush up through the lashes from root to tip. For the perfect finished look, add Lip Glacé to your lips.