'Luxe Color Wardrobe' Cheek & Eye Set ($350 Value)
- Free ShippingItem #961065
Shipping & Returns
Eligible delivery addresses, excluding P.O. boxes, are located in the following ZIP codes:
- La Jolla, CA: 92014, 92037, 92117, 92121, 92122, 92127, 92129, 92130
Gift Message (Complimentary)
A brief message printed on the packing slip.
We'll wrap it for you! Arrives boxed with tissue paper, bow and card. (Oversized items are gift-wrapped, tied with a silver ribbon and include a card.)
Includes a flat gift box, tissue paper, bow and card. No gift message required; you can personalize your gift on the enclosed card when your kit arrives.
Select a to see if gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Gift options are available for this item. Learn more.
Get it sooner!
- Laura Mercier's ultimate holiday accessory features a range of products that will leave your eyes and cheeks flawlessly glowing.
- Eight eyeshadows in Morning Dew matte, Coffee Ground matte, African Violet luster, Ballerina Pink sateen, Deep Night matte, Dusk luster, Sable sateen and Crystal Beige luster.
- Three Tightline Cake eyeliners in Black Ebony, Ground Espresso and Bleu Marine.
- Two Second Skin cheek colors in Barely Pink and Heather Pink.
- Face highlighter in Golden Shimmer.
- Longwear Crème eye pencil in Espresso.
- Double-Ended Crease/Smudge brush.
- Travel Pony Tail brush.
- Travel Flat eyeliner brush.
- Instructional insert.
How to use:
- Step 1: Base and highlight. Use your Pony Tail brush to sweep lighter eyeshadows all over the eye lid, from lash line to brow.
- Step 2: Crease and intensify. Use the Crease brush to apply a midtone shade of eyeshadow at the lash line and halfway up the eye lid to the crease. Intensify using the smudge brush to apply deeper shades across the base of the upper lash line.
- Step 3: Line and define. Dip the flat eyeliner brush into clean water then work the Tightline Cake eyeliner into a thick paste and apply underneath the root of the upper lash line by wiggling the brush between individual lashes. Reapply for added intensity.
- Step 1: Blush and color. Add a pop of pink to the apples of the cheeks with Second Skin cheek colors.
- Step 2: Shimmer and highlight. For a natural glow, softly apply Gold Shimmer face highlighter where the sun would naturally hit. Blend well.
- By Laura Mercier.
Complete the look: