'Diana Mini' Camera
A half-pound titan of a camera offers two different frame sizes with the ability to shoot up to 72 shots per roll of 36 exposure, standard 35mm film. A plastic lens gives photos a signature dreamy look while cable release and back winding capabilities allow for creative expression beyond the usual point and shoot.
- Built-in view finder.
- Attachment for optional flash.
- Square or half frame format selector; uses standard 35mm film.
- Tripod mount.
- Dual shutter speed.
- Sunny and cloudy aperture settings.
- 24mm lens; minimum focal distance: 0.6m.
- Approx. dimensions: 3 1/2"W x 2 1/2" H x 1"D.
- By Lomography; imported.