- There are currently no items in your Shopping Bag.
Give yourself a luxurious, hassle-free shave with a set by Lucia Bay.
- Double- edge razor: a solid, sturdy razor engineered to be nonaggressive features a blade gap in the closed-comb head for a close, comfortable shave.
- Shave brush: a weighted-handle brush with synthetic badger hair bristles.
- Bowl: the perfect place for creating lather from a soap or squeeze-tube lotion.
- Stand: a place to hold your razor and brush when not in use.
- Soap: handmade, sandalwood-scented shaving soap is designed to give you a perfect rich, fluffy lather.
- Blades: a five-pack of high-quality blades.
How to use:
- Step 1: For best results, shave after a shower or apply a hot towel or wash your face with warm water before shaving.
- Step 2: Lather. Wet your shave brush with warm water and lather with the soap in the bowl. Using a circular motion, vigorously lather your face, spreading out the bristles. Rinse and hang your brush bristles down on the stand to allow them to dry thoroughly.
- Step 3: Shave. Twist off the handle of your double-edge razor, separate the two top pieces and insert the supplied blade and put back together. Experiment with different blades until you find the one that works best for you. Be gentle and let the blade do the work. Use short strokes and always go with the grain of your whiskers. Rinse the blade in hot water after every pass. As soon as you feel the razor pulling at your whiskers it’s time to change your blades (typically after about 15 shaves).
- Step 4: Splash some cold water on your face to close your pores.